Thursday, April 19, 2018

WORK IN PROGRESS: Robin Jonsson: The most human @ venue: Scenkonstmuseet

WORK IN PROGRESS: Robin Jonsson: The most human @venue: Scenkonstmuseet,18.00 

#robot
#technology and body
#dance
#everyday movement

Affect of the robot and our positioning. 
'It' was small - so we laughed when 'it' talked. 
It was humanoid, and we watched through human eyes. I was thinking how else? To see it as a metal and plastic that moves through digital configuration. Then there was a mistake and humans were dealing with it. :) 

Thinking about future, this performance makes me think in the future tense. We do talk more about robots. 

I watched a video suggesting how we are going to be ruled by robots and machines and that we should learn more and more what they can't do and that is emotional intelligence, intuition (algorithm:). Dance is a good start. 

Very innocent. I am not sure what was there going on, copying and showing what robot can do similar (sorry I was late, sitting in a backspace so couldn't see properly)... or what one cannot do and another can. And how sweet is that to 'us' (i think it was the size of the robot, in that sense power-less :)  

I had few of these on my mind:



No comments:

Post a Comment